Our venue for both the wedding ceremony and reception is as follows:
The Dearborn Inn
20301 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
Tel: +1 313 271 2700
Copious self and valet parking is available on site. There is no charge for self parking.
Alternatively, click here for directions from the major metro area freeways.
We have rooms reserved at the Dearborn Inn at a discounted rate ($139/night) for use by the wedding party and out of town guests. If you need the booking code, please get in touch.
Recommended alternate accommodation available in the Dearborn area, all within a 10 minute drive of the venue (rates are ballpark for a standard room):
- The Henry, Marriott Autograph Collection, $152/night
- Courtyard Marriott Dearborn, $123/night
- Doubletree Hilton Dearborn, $115/night
- Extended Stay America Dearborn, $99/night
For those flying in, Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is a Delta hub with direct flights from many domestic and overseas locations. The hotel is a straightforward 20 minute drive from the airport. All the major car rental firms are at the airport with a 10 minute shuttle connection from either the North or McNamara terminals.
We recommend against taking cabs from the airport. Uber is now established in the metro area. Alternatively, if you will not be renting a car, let us know your travel plans and we’ll probably be able to arrange an airport pickup.
Metro Detroit is rapidly becoming an excellent “foodie” area, so there are lots of options. This list is just a few favourites.
Immediate Dearborn Area:
- La Pita
- Big Fish
- Buddy’s Pizza
- P F Changs
- Bangkok 96
- Good bar food: Baileys, Fort Street Brewery
- Delis: La Penguina (Yum, penguin), Mati’s Deli (both daytime only)
- There’s also a lot of the usual chain places along Michigan Ave in the west end of downtown Dearborn (between Oakwood and Outer Dr).
Things to do
- The Henry Ford (Museum, Greenfield Village, and the Rouge Factory Tour)
- Michigan Science Center
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Detroit Opera House
- Fisher Theatre
- Fox Theatre
- Detroit Riverwalk
- Detroit Tiger Baseball
- Belle Isle
- Detroit Zoo (it’s actually in Royal Oak, and I’m required to say “don’t eat the penguins”)
- Ann Arbor